I am usually not one to believe or document my new years resolutions. For the longest time I saw it as a waste of time and a pointless activity. I mean, why is it that we all need a special day and a ‘turning point’ to change. We should constantly allow ourselves to change and become the best versions of ourselves. I feel like during this time of year people postpone everything to the first of January. We shouldn’t waste even a day to make those changes happen, we should seize the moment, no matter what time of year it is. In the end time is just an illusion if you think about it; minutes and seconds are just a man-made creation to create order. In fact everyday you should write down your “resolutions” because through reflecting you become more aware of yourself, and the things you want to accomplish. So I hope you do that as well: today, tomorrow and the day after that too. I won’t call this my ‘new years‘ resolution but my up coming goals ‘resolutions’.
- Drink More Water: I feel like I have this on my list every time! I am terrible at remembering to drink 2 Liters of water a day. I never end up drinking more than a couple of glasses. I want to work on it because drinking water is also supposed to promote clear skin and who doesn’t want that?
- Be Present in the Moment: I always overthink, I am basically a professional over thinker. No matter what I’m doing there is alway the future or the past in the back of my mind. I need to spend more time in the moment and not worry about anything else. It will make me more aware of my self and my surroundings making me a happier person overall.
- Continue the Blogging Journey: As you may know I have recently started blogging and I am enjoying it even more than I though I would. I am so thankful to have a platform, which I hopefully continues to grow. I can’t wait to post more and more: I have a lot of ideas for the coming year! I am so happy to have your here and I am so grateful for each and every one of you reading this! (By the way: let me know if you would like me to have a posting schedule, is it easier to know when I post? Which days are best for you? )
- Draw More: I haven’t drawn as much this year as I would have liked to. I want my drawing techniques to improve and I want to grow as an ‘artist’- I never call my self that, so I guess to become one. The only way to improve it through practice and I look forward to sitting down each day and doing just that. I plan one making at least one sketch a day.
- Eat Healthier: Not only do I want to eat more vegetables and fruits but I am also open to experimenting with different types of ‘diets’. I want to consider becoming Vegetarian as I want to see the impact it can have on my body. I might even try Veganism? ( Let me know in the comments if you are, do you have any tips?) I also want to taste more food from all around the world. Pretty much give my pallet the year of it’s life!
I am really interested to hear your ‘resolutions’, or as I like to call them: up coming goals. If you have any please let me know! Do we have any in common? I am so happy that I started this blog and I can’t wait to work on it even more next year, I am very exited! Without you I would never be able to have this outlet and I would have never been able to meet so many amazing people (all of you)! Thank you! I wish you the best in the new year with many full-filled goals and happy memories!!!